Refresh and update your skills and knowledge with our blondes workshop. Feel confident with the process of creating brilliant blonde hair for your clients.
In our Blondes workshop you will learn:
- Health and safety
- Scalp and hair analysis
- Consultation techniques
- Managing clients expectations
- Demonstrations by award winning stylists
- Foilayage (how to weave and where to place your foils to create maximum lightness and dimension) What level of lift is require to acheive specific tones.
- Bleach scalp application (how to remove banding) What level of lift is required to acheive specific tones.
- Toning (colour theory) of all blondes.
- Product and equipment recommendations
- Price guidence
- Marketing tips and advice
- How to capture and showcase your work
Do I need a kit?
You do not need a kit for our Blondes workshop.
Do I need a Model?
You do not need a model for our Blondes workshop.
Who is the course for?
Our Blondes workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to refresh and update their blonding knowledge.
Do I need any qualifications?
You need to have a minimum of a level 2 in hairdressing to attend our Blondes work shop.
Our Blondes workshop will begin at 9.30am, we will stop for lunch at 12pm (30 minutes) and you will finish at 2pm.
All students will receive an attendance certificate upon completition of our Blondes workshop.
If you have any special requirements, please email us at [email protected] a minimum of 14 days prior to your course date and Twiggys Hair Training Academy will do everything we can to accommodate you.
27th March 2023, TBC
Deposit £50, Full Amount £90